I was nominated for this award by MaryFaithWrites. I’m even more excited that it came on the same day I got 100 followers here on WordPress. So I’ll kill two birds with one stone and thank you to @awordwithlm for the same nomination
The rules for the Liebster Award are:
- You can choose to either accept or decline. Accepting means writing a post, which you don’t have to do, but it helps to continue spreading the love!
- Write a list of 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions from your nominator.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers to keep the award going, and give them 11 questions to answer.
Here are my answers:
11 Facts About Me
- I’m Nigerian. I say this because I know I don’t sound like a Nigerian here but wait till you see me with my friends.
- I’m quite tall. I’m 5ft 10″ and I have more legs than upper body which I love btw.
- I love reading books. I almost don’t read anymore because I’m not a fan of ebooks or audio books. I like paper and I love my head voice, it does cute impressions for me.
- I’ve never seen a live concert in my life. Hillsong is one group I’d love to see and Taya is my favorite ( love the new haircut).
- I’m an extrovert who needs too much alone time. I can’t even explain it.
- Water is my favorite thing. I was called a fish back in high school even though I’m not a strong swimmer. This was because I always looked for a new excuse to get into water (whether rain or pool) and I had long legs which everyone said was actually a mermaid tail.
- My favorite number is 3 even though I don’t like odd numbers.
- I still believe that good people exist and I’m extremely patient with people.
- I have scattered taste in music. I listen to every genre and I stay away from secular music as much as possible. Especially the very vulgar ones.
- I’m very old fashioned so I believe in morals and values. I love order.
- Being the oldest child in a family of 6, I always take responsibility for everything. It kills me.
Here are my answers:
- What is your favorite thing about blogging? Learning new things every day and getting to inspire people in the process
- Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook? Definitely InstaBook
- If you could go back and change one thing about your life, such as a decision you made, would you? And what would it be? I wouldn’t change a thing. I’ve come to realize that everything that happened to me was for a reason. It always made sense in the end so I wouldn’t want to mess with that.
- What is another culture that you would like to know more about? French and Indian
- What charitable causes are you passionate about? I have not actively looked into any. But I love any cause that tries to better the lives of others.
- What is your favorite holiday and why? I’m not really one to celebrate any holiday, mostly because my family isn’t holiday crazy. However, if I had to pick, I’ll say Easter because I get to reflect on my life.
- Which one of Jesus’ characteristics (compassion, humility, etc.) means the most to you or has influenced you the most and why? Compassion. Because it’s what the world lacks today.
- What is the greatest gift God has given you? Love. My first name literally means love and it has been a huge part of how I help people.
- What is your favorite fairytale? I’ll go with Hercules. Because of Meg. She righted her wrongs and he was so selfless.
- How do you feel about vegetables? It’s a love-hate relationship. As a kid, I used to be totally disgusted by them but now, I’m more open minded.
- Who are some of your heroes and why? My mother. She’s a wonder- woman. If anything I want to be the kind of woman she is, especially in the spiritual aspect. She’s a warrior.
I hope you enjoyed getting to know me. I know that’s what this award is all about. I’m not sure of bloggers to nominate right now. All those I know have been awarded at least twice. I’ll combine to update this. In the meantime, Have a blessed month.